If your student participated last year, you'll need to reactivate the account before you will be able to log in.
Here's what to do:
Find your child's school
- In the Find Your Child's School field, type the first word of your school name and click Search.
- If there are multiple schools, narrow down the search results by filtering the results by state.
- When you have located your child's school, click Sign Up.
- There will be two options after joining your school. Click Yes, Log in.
- A pop up will appear where you can log in with your username and password from last year.
- If you don't remember your login credentials, you can request a password reset then enter your updated login information.
Update your account information
- Follow the normal registration process and update any outdated information.
- Once you complete the registration process, you should be able to log in again!
Why do I need to register again if I already did so in previous years?
Registering each year updates your child's school roster. It lets the school know that you wish to actively participate in this year's event. This also allows you to update any registration information that has changed (shirt size, grade and homeroom teacher). All this information is updated during the registration.