Matching Gifts are an incredible and easy way increase your donation and support towards the American Heart Association.
Many employers offer a matching gift program that match donations dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift!
Visit the American Heart Association Matching Gift website to find out if your company participates and how to request a matching gift form from your employer.
What if my company is not listed on Matching Gift website?
If you do not see your company, it does not mean your employer does not participant in matching gifts program!
Contact your human resource or personnel department and ask if they offer a matching gifts program.
Will the student I donated to get credit for the Matching Gift?
After you have completed the matching gift process with your company:
- Print the matching gift confirmation provided by your employer.
- Send in the confirmation to the student.
- The matching gift amount will be credited to the student's fundraising amount by their school.
What do I need to submit to my company to have a gift matched?
The requirements can vary by company and typically list them in the form you will complete. But here are a few items they typically ask for:
- American Heart Association Tax ID: 13-5613797
- The address and contact of our organization.